Transmission and Clutch Repair
Transmission and Clutch Repair Services
The transmission and clutch in your vehicle are important components that ensure you can accelerate and slow down when you need to. If any of these parts experience issues, driving your vehicle can be dangerous and can lead to putting you, as well as your passengers, at risk. When neglected, these repairs can be expensive and time-consuming. Luckily, the team of expert mechanics and technicians at Freehold Tire Pros in Freehold, NJ provide complete transmission and clutch repair, replacement, and maintenance on all makes and models of automatic and manual transmission cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Signs Your Transmission and Clutch Need to Be Repaired
If you experience any of the following issues, it’s time to call our shop today and make an appointment for our skilled technicians to take a look:
- Not Switching Gears – Is your vehicle not speeding up as it should when you try to accelerate? This can be a sign your transmission needs to be inspected.
- Slipping Gears – If this happens when you’re driving your vehicle, it’s because the gears are going in and out of sync.
- Shaking or Grinding – If you feel any grinding or shaking when you shift gears in an automatic transmission, this is indicative of a problem.
- Burning Smell – Have you noticed a burning smell while driving your vehicle? This could be burning fluid or your transmission overheating, which can have serious impacts on your vehicle’s engine.
- Stuck Clutch – A stiff or sensitive clutch in a car with a manual transmission is a sign you have a problem with your transmission.
Keep Your Vehicle Running Smoothly With Transmission Repair
Drivers should never ignore potential problems with their vehicle’s transmission or clutch. These components of your vehicle are crucial to ensure your vehicle is safe and reliable on the road. These systems don’t require as much preventative maintenance as the engine, but repairs can end up being costly when problems are ignored. At Freehold Tire Pros in Freehold, NJ, we follow your car manufacturer’s recommended service maintenance plan to ensure your transmission and clutch components are inspected at the suggested mileage. If you are experiencing transmission or clutch issues with your car, truck, or SUV, our team is fully trained in providing reliable repairs that will keep your vehicle on the road. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or learn more about our comprehensive transmission and clutch repair services!